Top 5 Premier Biker Events in Iowa You Can’t-Miss!
In Iowa, we Bikers cram a lot of motorcycle events into our summer. Which are the best? If you’ve been looking for the top biker events in Iowa in 2023, you’ve come to the right place! Iowa is an exciting state for biking enthusiasts, though the weather does limit the riding season. Since everyone has unique expectations about these events and what makes them amazing, everyone has their opinions. Here are ours!
5. Redneck Revival Rally in Conesville, Iowa
(May 25-28, 2023)
The official biking season in Iowa kicks off with the Redneck Revival Rally. It takes place over the Memorial Day weekend in a private campground just south of Conesville, Iowa. This rally is a great destination for bikers, with features including:
- Private property venue, meaning fewer rules and restrictions
- A Beer Barn, live music stage, and biker games throughout the day
- Food and drink vendors
- Drag races at the adjacent race strip
- On-site camping and parking facilities
CLICK HERE TO MAP YOU RIDE TO THE CONESVILLE SPEEDWAY (HOME OF THE REDNECK REVIVAL RALLY)
4. Anamosa Hill Climb in Anamosa, Iowa
(June 4, 2023)
Next on the calendar is the Hill Climb event near Anamosa, Iowa. Despite its seemingly simplistic concept, the steep hill or ‘cliff’ provides an intriguing and entertaining spectacle. Other features of this event include:
- Variety of vendors, offering food, drinks, and other items of interest to bikers
- Family-friendly atmosphere, making it one of the few biker events suitable for children
- Alternate rain date, ensuring the event happens despite weather conditions
- Two iterations annually, with the next one in September
3. Romper Room Rally in Earlville, Iowa
(June 14-18, 2023)
The Romper Room Rally in Eastern Iowa is another highlight. Taking place at the Earlville Speedway off of Highway 20, this multi-day event also includes:
- The largest single-day ride in the state
- Limited vendors, but essentials are available
- Proximity to gas stations and restaurants
- RV Campground and tent camping facilities
2. ABATE of Iowa Freedom Rally in Algona, Iowa
(June 29 – July 1, 2023)
Considered the premier motorcycle rally of the season, the ABATE of Iowa Freedom Rally is a must-attend event. Held on private property, it stands out due to:
- National music acts and a Beer Barn
- A wide range of activities throughout the day
- The impressive size of the event, with over 5,000 attendees and 22 acres of parking
- Volunteer-driven organization and free tickets for those who contribute a certain amount of volunteer hours
1. Conesville Redneck Revival (Part 2) and ABATE of Minnesota Rally
The second Conesville Redneck Revival rally, which takes place on Labor Day weekend, rounds out the season in Iowa. Simultaneously, the ABATE of Minnesota Rally in Litchfield, Minnesota, offers a crisp fall feel to a biker rally. In conclusion, Iowa and its neighboring states offer a series of exciting events for bikers throughout the summer. Whether you are a local or visiting, these events offer a guaranteed-to-be-unforgettable time full of camaraderie, entertainment, and parties the likes of which can only be found in the Biker Community!
The Biker Party Wants You!
If you love a good Biker Party, check out The Biker Party Facebook Group where you’ll meet like-minded road warriors from around the world who always know where the party is! Did we miss your favorite Biker Event in the Midwest? Leave a comment below to let us know!