Conesville Redneck Revival
👉 2024 Redneck Revival, Conesville, Iowa
A (21+ only) wild and entertaining biker party in Conesville, Iowa.
Did you miss the 2023 Redneck Revival? No worries, 2024 is coming up faster than you think!
Get ready for the wild and entertaining Redneck Revival Rally, taking place from May 23-26, 2024 & August 29-September 1, 2024, in Conesville, Iowa.
This one-of-a-kind, adults-only, biker event promises four days of non-stop excitement and entertainment, bringing together motorcycle enthusiasts from across the region for a weekend of unforgettable experiences.
May 23-26, 2024
$50.00 per adult (21+)
FREE Tent Camping
Click below to jump to what you need to know…
Here’s what to expect at the World Famous Redneck Revival Rally of 2024:
The Redneck Revival Rally features live music nightly, bike games, Adult contests, and a variety of food and merchandise vendors.
Unleash your inner redneck, celebrate the biker lifestyle, and make new friends at this lively gathering that showcases the true spirit of the motorcycle community.
Mark your calendars and gear up for an adrenaline-fueled weekend at the 2024 Redneck Revival Rally!
2024 Event Schedule… TBD
Check back closer to the events for the full list of festivities, dates, and times.
Redneck Revival Parking
- South Side Parking = In for the weekend or $20 for EACH reentry.
- North Side Parking vehicles may come in & go out as pleased with NO fee.
- ALL vehicle occupants MUST show wristbands on return.
- Vehicles should BE PARKED while on the grounds.
- Grass Pass cruisers are allowed with registration at the front gate. NO VEHICLES “DOWNTOWN” & VENDOR ROW unless authorized (ie: volunteer help). This is to help keep traffic & dust down & people safe!
Camping at The Redneck Revival Rally
🔌 Power Info⚡
- PRIMITIVE camping land.
- NO electrical hookups.
- generators welcome.
- NO electrical hookups.
Campers, RVs, and Trailers
- ALL RV/Camper/Sleeper/Travel Trailers drive to North Campground Only (unless its a small “trailer” sleeper pulled in on a Motorcycle).
- All camper/RV/Trailers MUST be parked facing north/south.
Roping off (Saving a Campsite)
- 10 days before Rally = Sunday the week before.
- Roping is saving a campsite, NOT Early access to camp!
- With changes Conesville has made thru the seasons, no early camping! This allows the staff to prepare the grounds for the Rally, & Vendors to set up safely.
- No matter WHEN you come ON GROUNDS, signing the waiver is imperative!
- You maintain your roped land.
- Mow early! Thursday DAY (mother nature allowing)
- The Conesville staff will start straightening up the campground, managing & removing unused ropes Saturday afternoon.
- DO NOT bring in or burn wood with nails, staples, etc.
- DO NOT burn foreign objects in your campfire
- DO NOT bury foreign objects
- Sold on grounds.
- Look for the RED TRUCK full of wood that drives around the grounds.
- No exceptions. Check the schedule for the official Fireworks show.
- 18lb Bags. Sold on grounds at One Eyed Jack’s.
Disclosure for Camping at the Redneck Revival Rally
“We are an outdoor experience. Therefore, we do not give refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine! Each guest assumes all risks and dangers incidental to the activity of camping in an outdoor environment including specifically (but not exclusively), the danger of being injured by insects and/or other flying objects that may occur from racing or mudding at the Conesville Event Grounds. The owners, vendors, employees, and volunteers are not liable for injuries or property damages resulting in or from such activities, or environmental situations, while at Conesville Event Grounds.”- Conesville Events
Important Information and Rules of the Redneck Revival Rally:
The Rules for the Redneck Revival Rally are simple:
1. No Clubs
3. No Colors
4. No Support Shirts
5. No pets
6. This event is an adults-only event (21+)
– This is not a family-friendly event as the Redneck Revival famously features the naked mud run and other crazy “debauchery”.
8. Conesville Event Grounds is private land with a Campground. Showgrounds, a drag strip, sand drags, and a Play Palace.
9. Drag Races:
- Helmets Required for All Racers
- Seat belts are required in cagers
10. Motorcycle Races:
- Racers must bring their own protection.
- A leather coat, boots, and gloves are highly recommended. Helmets are required
11. Grass Pass:
- FREE Registration at front gate.
12. Conesville Events claims no liability for accidents 13. All visitors, including their camp equipment & supplies, must vacate The Grounds by 10 PM the event end date, if not followed by a holiday, stated or approved for otherwise. 14. LOST & FOUND located at the Token Booth.